6 Months -Victory At Sea’s first big milestone and to celebrate we are having a 6 Month Anniversary Sale.
It’s amazing to think that it’s been 6 months since Victory At Sea launched on Steam and to celebrate we are offering 33% off for one week only.
Starting on February 6th and continuing for one week Victory At Sea will be 33% off on Steam.
In Victory At Sea you can engage in epic RTS warfare across 3 huge campaigns as well as other battle modes. Create your own fleet of ships, pick your side and enter into World War II naval combat on a global scale.
Since it’s launch we have seen players being able to play as Germany and Japan in the Campaign modes as well as;
– Hard and Expert campaign modes for all theatres to pit you against more numerous and higher level enemies from the start.
– Hard and Expert mode also introduced repair costs, keeping your fleet in top condition comes at the cost of your ports’ supplies.
– New Submarine mechanics to help you strike and withdraw by deep diving.
– Smoke Screens to help protect your ships.
– Fog of War. Campaign map vision is now restricted based on night and day and whether you have radar or aircraft. Battle map vision is similarly reduced – you’ll have to find the enemy before you can sink them.
– Starting positions: Choose where your ships are placed at the start of battle.
– Squadrons: Group your units into column and circle formations, order the lead to move the entire squadron.
– Spotter aircraft added to appropriate ships to assist locating the enemy in battles.
– The Battle of Cape Matapan and the Battle of the Java Sea are now playable historical battles.
– The US Northampton-class heavy cruiser, the Dutch Sumatra- and De Ruyter-class cruisers, and several destroyer classes have been added.
Now is the time to jump in to the action.